We are now accepting presentations for Lifestyle Medicine 2014, and you have until March 14th to submit your talk!
This is your chance to talk about all of the interesting ways that you are applying lifestyle medicine in your practice, research, or environment!
Here are a few examples of topics we’d like to see:
- Physical Activity and Exercise as Medicine; Physical Inactivity
- Healthy Eating, Whole Foods, and Dietary Influences
- Behavior Change and Maintenance; Health Psychology
- Stress and Stress Management
- Insurance, Billing, Reimbursement, and so forth
- The Mind-Body Connection
- Patient-Provider Communication
Submissions are due by midnight PDT on March 14, 2014.
Don’t wait for the last minute, submit your talk now!
If you’re passionate about ACLM and what we are accomplishing together, you should attend Lifestyle Medicine 2014. We want to help you resolve to stay on top of the latest trends in lifestyle medicine this year, so we’re offering a special 50% discount on conference registrations with our New Year discount – the best available discount of the year! To save $500 and claim your discount, register before this special offer expires on February 28th!